Virtual Summer Show 2021
WELCOME TO THE VIRTUAL SHOW 2021
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, unfortunately we cannot hold the 171st Annual Flower and Vegetable Show as intended. However we are excited to have a virtual show, open to both members and non-members, to submit their photos for each class.
Please click on the links below to see the entries to the 2021 virtual flower and veg show. Come back on Sunday 29th to see which entries the judges have selected as the winner and runner-up for each class. Also on Sunday you will be able to vote for The People's Choice. In the meantime enjoy looking at over 55 entries to this year's show. Thank you to all who participated to help make this event a success!
1. One vase of sweet peas - 6 spikes, one species/cultivar
2. One vase of herbaceous/perennials, three species/cultivar
3. One vase roses mixed species/cultivar
4. Tiny treasures from my garden – a petite arrangement not exceeding 25 cm overall
5. Two pot plants in flower, one per pot in 20 cm pots
6. One Patio container - single tier
7. Three onions grown from seed or sets
10. Twelve small - fruited tomatoes
11. Container of different vegetable species/cultivars (maximum six) suitable for the kitchen
Age up to 10yrs
12. An animal created from a variety of vegetables
13. Three bee -friendly plants, grown in a wacky recycled container.
PHOTOGRAPHY- FOR ALL AGES